Looking for a dental career in Ottawa? Join the Alta Vista Dental Clinic team.
Current Open Positions
Dental Hygienist - Alta Vista Dental Clinic
Interested in working alongside one of the leading laser dental providers? Well here is your chance!
Dr. Polonksy at Alta Vista Laser Dentistry is looking for an experienced hygienist to join her team providing exceptional care to her loyal and growing practice. As a laser office, Dr Polonsky provides state of the art non invasive laser dental treatments to her patients. Additionally, our hygiene staff are certified soft laser tissue providers who also can provide laser treatments to patients. These treatments range from pocket reductions, laser whitening, cold sore removal and much more!
St Laurent Group staff are able to work within our 3 locations with no change or disruption to the original contract. This allows staff to work alongside other providers who provide treatment they have not been exposed to to further develop dental knowledge and skills, pick up additional shifts/hours, and foster a family feeling within the workplace.
St Laurent Group and Alta Vista Laser Dentistry pride ourselves in our care of our patients and staff. We listen, we adapt, and we care.
Apply today to join our growing family!
Monday-Thursday: 7:30am - 4:00pm
*Schedule can be negotiated based on candidate needs
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid soft tissue laser course available
- Mentorship and training available from leading dental providers in Ottawa
- Total rewards package that offers discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products, services and so much more!
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) that connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services
- Career development to grow and evolve as a dental professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education
- Attend social and CE events to network with dental professionals in your community
- Work-life balance and flexibility
- Access to modernized technology to provide optimal oral care to patients
- Appropriately assess, plan, implement and evaluate services for patient care
- Perform all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planning, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations, while consistently maintaining ethical and professional behaviour.
- Work alongside the leading Canadian laser provider while supporting the overall
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Registered as a Dental Hygienists and in good standing with provincial licensing requirements
- Valid CPR certification
- Has the desire to make a difference in patient's oral and overall health
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
From Our Dental Team
Our team of dental professionals is dedicated to caring for the smiles of patients in the Ottawa community. We welcome you to join our team.
Why work at Alta Vista Dental Clinic?
Alta Vista Dental Clinic is proud to be an active member of the Ottawa community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.