Looking for a dental career in Ottawa? Join the Alta Vista Dental Clinic team.
Current Open Positions
At Alta Vista Laser Dental Centre we pride ourselves on providing exceptional patient care in a welcoming environment. Located in the centre-south end of Ottawa, in the old Alta Vista area, and close to many other small communities. Our practice focuses on providing all possible treatment modalities and incorporating the latest laser technology in as many procedures as possible for better clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction. Our superb team is led by a dentist, Dr. Marina Polonsky.
This position is perfect for anyone looking to get into the laser dental industry and work alongside a highly sought after laser provider who travels the world teaching laser dentistry to dental professionals.
Mentorship and training available for laser work, interest in cosmetic and restorative dentistry is a must. Courses and credits available, also onsite training by Dr Polonsky herself.
CBCT scanner present in office, office receives referrals from other Ottawa area dental offices. CBCT scan certification is an asset.
Hygiene department is laser trained for soft tissue and hold 20+ years experience in restorative hygiene. Bilingual hygiene department (English and French).
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
Associate Development Program: A structured yet flexible learning initiative with curated offerings from top clinicians and mentors where you will receive individualized learning & development plans, Priority access to free in-person learning & webinars, discounted rates on courses and access to Study Clubs and online professional communities.
Ortho Acceleration Program & Align Partnership: A strategic partnership with Align Technology that provides exclusive benefits, dedicated learning opportunities and enhanced treatment planning support.
Implant Program: Our Associates benefit from customized training and dedicated learning opportunities for implant placement and restoration, supported by our strategic partnership with Nobel Biocare.
Network of Experienced Dental Professionals: You will have opportunities for formal and structured mentorship with esteemed team members and colleagues and access to industry-leading experts in various dental disciplines.
Path to Partnership: dentalcorp provides a clear path to practice leadership for Associates who wish to move beyond their clinical role and become the business leader of a practice.
Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) Equivalency Process
Registered and in good standing with provincial licensing requirements
Valid CPR certification
All applicants must be domiciled in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process and thereafter can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-3883. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.Apply
Interested in working alongside one of the leading laser dental providers? Well here is your chance!
Dr. Polonksy at Alta Vista Laser Dentistry is looking for an experienced hygienist to join her team providing exceptional care to her loyal and growing practice. As a laser office, Dr Polonsky provides state of the art non invasive laser dental treatments to her patients. Additionally, our hygiene staff are certified soft laser tissue providers who also can provide laser treatments to patients. These treatments range from pocket reductions, laser whitening, cold sore removal and much more!
St Laurent Group staff are able to work within our 3 locations with no change or disruption to the original contract. This allows staff to work alongside other providers who provide treatment they have not been exposed to to further develop dental knowledge and skills, pick up additional shifts/hours, and foster a family feeling within the workplace.
St Laurent Group and Alta Vista Laser Dentistry pride ourselves in our care of our patients and staff. We listen, we adapt, and we care.
Apply today to join our growing family!
Monday-Thursday: 7:30am - 4:00pm
*Schedule can be negotiated based on candidate needs
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid soft tissue laser course available
- Mentorship and training available from leading dental providers in Ottawa
- Total rewards package that offers discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products, services and so much more!
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) that connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services
- Career development to grow and evolve as a dental professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education
- Attend social and CE events to network with dental professionals in your community
- Work-life balance and flexibility
- Access to modernized technology to provide optimal oral care to patients
- Appropriately assess, plan, implement and evaluate services for patient care
- Perform all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planning, polishing, topical fluoride, pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’ expectations, while consistently maintaining ethical and professional behaviour.
- Work alongside the leading Canadian laser provider while supporting the overall
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Registered as a Dental Hygienists and in good standing with provincial licensing requirements
- Valid CPR certification
- Has the desire to make a difference in patient's oral and overall health
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Submit your resume to be notified about future openings in your area.
From Our Dental Team
Our team of dental professionals is dedicated to caring for the smiles of patients in the Ottawa community. We welcome you to join our team.
Why work at Alta Vista Dental Clinic?
Alta Vista Dental Clinic is proud to be an active member of the Ottawa community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.