Key Benefits of Laser Gum Disease Treatment
Whether you have moderate to advanced gum disease, we can customize a laser gum treatment plan that will eradicate the infection in the mouth — usually in just one visit. Laser procedures help to:
- Promote fast healing process
- Target only damaged tissue
- Eliminate and minimize pain or discomfort
- Reduce periodontal pocket depth
- Restore the gums to a healthy state after just one treatment
Our laser gum treatment is fast, efficient, and effective. Our patients walk away with an infection-free mouth and can enjoy immediate health benefits. We may recommend periodontal maintenance to complement your treatment plan. This helps maintain results from laser gum disease surgery in Ottawa, ON.